DD Frontline Hammock
Our popular DD Frontline Hammock is a versatile and tough double-layered design, with a breathable base and its mosquito net built in - meaning that it excels in various climates.
With the webbing pre-fitted and spreader poles/elastic included to raise the net, the Frontline's ease of setup makes it a great all-round system suitable for users with any level of hammock camping experience. Pair it with a DD Underblanket to camp in comfort during the colder months, or take it on a tropical expedition - its netting and breathable material make it an ideal jungle hammock.
Sleep 100% bug-free with the Frontline's insect net zipped up, or simply unzip both sides and roll up to secure out of the way. Alternatively, suspend the hammock with the net on the bottom to lounge out in the sun!
|Size||2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5in and 125kg)|
|Weight||850g (hammock only)|
|Includes||Frontline Hammock, Webbing (10m), elastic cord, 2 x spreader poles, stuff sack|
|Weight limit||125 kg|
Breathable, double-layered design with velcro tab closure – lie between the layers to cocoon yourself, or insert a partially-inflated thermarest or camping mat between the layers in cooler weather
- Ultra-fine mesh mosquito net built in: zips closed and protects against all insects (even the Scottish midge!)
- 2 x foldable lightweight spreader poles and 2 x 2m lengths of elastic, to suspend the net
- 2 x double-sided zippers for easy open and close
- 2 x internal hanging loops for torches, glasses...
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables
- 4 tabs on each corner of the base - to peg out, to suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
- Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- Stuff sack